河南快赢481直播 www.tyx7.com.cn The World Bank Group offers unique programs that provide learning, staffing, and capacity-building opportunities for junior and mid-career professionals to experience first-hand what working at the WBG is like.
- Young Professionals Program: The application process for the 2019 Young Professionals Program is now closed. Applicants will be informed of their status as the process moves along. For more than 50 years, the Young Professionals Program has been the preeminent program preparing global development leaders.
- Recruitment Drive for Chinese Nationals: Thank you for your application. The World Bank Group Recruitment Drive is now closed. The shortlisting and interviewing will start at the end of June. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews.
- NEW! IFC Recruitment Drive for Sub-Saharan African and Caribbean Nationals: As part of our commitment to creating a dynamic, creative and diverse working environment, the IFC has launched a recruitment drive aimed to attract nationals of Sub-Saharan African and Caribbean countries. For more information and to view and apply to specific career opportunities please click here.
- The Korea Recruitment and Outreach Drive took place on March 19-24. WBG experts reached out to mid-career, young professionals and students through targeted events (workshops, presentations, career coaching). Two separate events for seasoned and young talents attracted approx. 300 participants. Six additional events for students, alumni, career services and professors were held at Yonsei University, Kyunghee University, Seoul National University and Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology with an average of 75 participants per session. On the recruitment side, the selection process for the advertised positions (7 Term appointments, 6 consulting openings, 2 internships) should be finalized by end of April. Only short listed candidates would be informed about the status of their candidacies. We strongly recommend monitoring our regularly advertised vacancies to explore further opportunities.
- WBG Analyst Program: The World Bank Group Analyst Program is a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. The 2017 cycle of the WBG Analyst program is now closed. The application cycle will not open in 2018. Please visit this website for updates (new cycle dates will be announced in 2019).
- Recruitment Drive for Nordic Nationals: The Recruitment Drive for Nordic Nationals is now closed. The World Bank Group launched a recruitment drive aimed at increasing the number of Nordic nationals in its work force. The commitment to hiring Nordic nationals; Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian & Swedish, reflects the World Bank Group’s senior leadership’s commitment for a diverse workforce in which Nordic nationals can play a key role in fighting poverty and increasing shared prosperity.
- Recruitment Drive for Japanese Nationals: The Recruitment Drive for Japanese Nationals is now closed. The World Bank Group launched a recruitment drive aimed at attracting qualified Japanese nationals to fill positions in selected areas. Employment opportunities will be in various technical areas and professional streams for talented young and mid-career professionals.
- Internship: An internship at the World Bank is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience. We will open the Winter World Bank Internship Program on October 1, 2018.
- Donor Funded Staffing Program (DFSP): The DFSP is for junior and mid-career professionals to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Global Secondment Program (GSP): The GSP provides opportunities for partner organizations and the World Bank Group to stimulate knowledge sharing, strategic alliances, and capacity building.
- Recruitment Drive for Israeli Nationals: The World Bank Group is launched drive aimed at increasing the number of Israeli Nationals in its work force. The Recruitment Drive for Israeli Nationals is now closed.
- Saudi Recruitment Program (KSARP): Targeting Saudi nationals, this program allows participants to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Recruitment Drive for Finance & Markets Global Practice: The aim of this call for expression of interest is to establish a qualified pool of candidates for future opportunities with the Finance & Markets (F&M) Global Practice at the World Bank Group.
Several of our earlier opportunities—Junior Professional Associates, MIGA Professionals Programs, Resource Manager Fast Track Development Program—are now part of the WBG Analyst Program.